Sunday, July 29, 2018

BookTubeAThon TBR 2018 & VIDEO!


Hello my dear!

I am so incredibly psyched to be participating in the BookTubeAThon this year! For those of you who haven’t been introduced to this wonderful event, it is an annual week-long readathon hosted by the lovely Ariel Bissett (https://www.youtube.com/user/ArielBissett).

Last year, I attempted to do the video challenges in addition to vlogging… let’s be real… that really cut into my reading time!

Because of my work schedule, I have Monday, July 30th (the first day of the readathon) off. After two seconds of consideration, I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to try my first ever 24 hour readathon! Everyone who knows me knows that I am really terrible at getting enough sleep, so…at least this is a good justification for staying up late to read? For posterity, I’ll be vlogging that experience; that video should be up later in the week.

If you are interested in seeing which books will fulfill which challenges (and see me do a really awkward coin toss), check out my video below! Sidenote: This is my 100th uploaded YouTube video!

Without further ado… here is my BookTubeAThon TBR 2018:

1.    Better Than Before by Gretchin Rubin
2.    The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3.    Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
4.    Tin House v.50 (Beauty)
5.    Love and Other Carnivorous Plants by Florence Gonsalves
6.    Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King
7.    Like a Mother by Angela Garbes
ALTERNATE: Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (on audio)



Let me know which titles you are planning on picking up for the BookTubeAThon! 

Love,
                        Lola
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Favorite Books of the Year (so far)

As you might know, I have a very eclectic taste in books. This list is therefore, quite befitting of my overall reading style. We have ...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig