Monday, August 6, 2018

24 Hour Readathon Vlog (BTAT Day 1)



Grab a cup of cocoa (or if, like me, you are sweltering in this summer heat, grab a cup of lemonade with extra ice) and sit down with my day long readathon vlog! 

I had never previously completed a 24 hour readathon, but I thought that the Book-Tube-A-Thon was the perfect opportunity to give it a whirl! My initial fear was sleep deprivation, but my real enemy was heat exhaustion. Ughh.
Anyhow, in one day I wound up reading the number of pages I would typically read in a week! Did anyone else participate in BTAT this year?
Literature will always be my first great love. Well... maybe second to breakfast foods.
                        Love,
                                    Lola
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Favorite Books of the Year (so far)

As you might know, I have a very eclectic taste in books. This list is therefore, quite befitting of my overall reading style. We have ...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig